After nearly 4 months at home, I returned to work yesterday to my dismay. I
must admit that I am actually ready to interact with adults again, but I truly enjoyed all the time with my three little men. My first day back was spent in a meeting in Southern California, which included a Sunday evening 4 hour drive and an overnight stay in a hotel. I knew it would be difficult to leave Matthew for the first time with daddy, but I was not prepared for the tears and sobbing that came from Dominic. He was totally distraught that mommy was leaving him. After several hours of crying, Jim finally got Matthew (and Dominic) to sleep and all was well with both of them after that. Matthew seems to be doing okay at daycare, although mommy would rather be at home with him.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yes, it has to be somewhat of a culture shock for all of you, not just the "little guys"! It's hard to make that adjustment after spending so much quality one-on-one time together, but I'm sure everyone will adapt to a new routine quickly. I look forward to resuming your weekend trips to B-Town with the boys so we can spend time together.
Post a Comment