Monday, July 14, 2008

The iPhone Craze



This picture pretty much sums up my weekend. God bless my husband for being home on vacation this week so that I could partake in iPhone hell! I spent Friday in Bakersfield with a line of 100+ customers waiting to get their hands on this latest and greatest Apple product. I am grateful to have a management job with the largest communications company in the world, but on days (rather, weekends) like this, my stess level peaks. And just in case I didn't get enough on Friday, I tortured myself in Goleta on Saturday. All in all, I absolutely enjoyed the experience and the time on the sales floor. .....and, for those of you looking for a FANTASTIC phone, please visit your local AT&T store and check this thing out. It's really COOL!

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Glad you made it through it ok!