Who the heck spends $80 on a Halloween costume? The answer?.....ME! I decided that I wanted Matthew to be a moose for Halloween and after searching EVERYWHERE for a costume, I resolved to checking Ebay. Unfortunately there was only one costume up for bid. I fought it out with three other bidders and finally won with my maximum bid of $75. HOLY COW! It is a very cute costume and I'm sure Matty Moose will wear it well!


3 comments:
It is very cute, but quite an investment! He will be a darling little moose!
he will be a cute little moose in it i am sure!!!
Holy, Moose! That's a really expensive costume. I know how it is though, you get hell-bent and determined to win something on ebay that you don't care how much you spend - you just want to beat out the other bidders. What a great feeling when you win, even if you have buyers remorse later. Guess you can always cut the feet of the costume off so Matthew can wear it again next year to get a little more return for your investment.
Post a Comment