Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Commando Crawl

I'm not ready to enter a date on the line next to the word "crawled" in Matthew's baby book quite yet, but he has found his own unique way of getting from one side of the room to the other. I chuckle everytime I see him as he is determined to create his own style.


I thought I'd also take an opportunity to provide a recap from yesterday. Yes, we had a great day! After picking the boys up from YMCA and Daycare, we went home and ate dinner, Joshua did his homework, we all took a bath and read Christmas books, and then loaded back into the Tahoe to drive aroud and look at Christmas lights. Joshua crashed about half way through as Dominic continued to delight in the wonders of Christmas. Upon returning home, I climbed up on the step ladder in my pajamas and slippers, and replaced all of the burned out bulbs around the gutters. Jim will have to climb on the roof tomorrow to replace the rest. So, yes, my neighbors not only see me in the morning tinkering with the lights, but in the wee hours of night - in both cases in pajamas and freezing to death.

4 comments:

Pamela said...

At least you had your slippers on this time. You are one determined nut. Need some pictures now of the outside.

Pattie said...

I'd call that "worming"...or I guess army crawling.

Vickie said...

Hey, whatever works!

uncle joseph said...

he is so darn cute!