Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Mother's Day from Jim

I was so happy when Jim finally arrived home yesterday morning after nearly 11 days on duty. Although I had everything under control at home, I was missing the adult interaction that I am regularly accustomed to. With a hectic training schedule over the past week, I have juggled time with the boys, maintained housework duties, and arranged sitters amongst the chaos. Unfortunately, Jim's work schedule prevented him from appropriately honoring Mother's Day, which created some animosity of sorts between him and I. After a veeerrry long week (that isn't over until tomorrow), I arrived home to find the following. Jim typed this up on my laptop and left a rose on the keyboard for me to find. How very sweet of him.....

Happy Mothers Day



To a Mother who loves her boys

To a Daughter who loves her toys

To a Wife who loves her man

To a Sister who loves Disneyland

To an Aunt who loves her feet rubbed

To a Cousin who loves her bathtub

To a Granddaughter who loves to give

To a Woman who loves to live



Love you with all my heart

Jimmy
....and yes, he wrote this on his own. It is a true work of art devoted just to me :)
Thank you, honey, for being you and for choosing to share the rest of your life with me. How lucky I truly am. I love you!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Bravo Jim!!!! He just forgot Friend, the best of all.

Judy V said...

That is soooo sweet!! I have the goosebumps!! Good guy - he's a keeper!!

Vickie said...

That is beautiful - way to go, Jim!!!