Whew...what a week! After travelling all over the state (okay, so Cerritos, Bakersfield, and Santa Barbara really doesn't count as the entire state), I tried to enjoy a relaxing, ahem, busy day off. After tackling a few loads of laundry and the house cleaning, we loaded up the boys for a trip to Costco. I had a budget of $200 in mind and only a few things on my list, but of course that was out the window within minutes. We settled on two boxes of diapers since I had a $5 off coupon, and after loading up the card with produce, fresh fish, a new shower organizer, and misc dry goods, the charges on my AMEX tipped the scale at $422, YIKES!! I must admit that there were no frivolous spending other than the $30 bag of protein powder we bought our friend Jake. He will repay us with babysitting and yard work so that's quite a deal!
We returned home to a few more loads of laundry and the watching of a few DVR'ed programs while the boys played the Wii. Jim hit the Jim with Jake and then I did the same late in the afternoon. I'm was so excited to see that, after stepping on the scale at the gym, I have maintained a 13 pound weight loss since a month ago. Finally the hard work is paying off!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this week is a quick one as we are looking forward to yet another trip to Disneyland next weekend. I will be sure to update everyone on our activities!
Lucky me! I've got these three "hams" to share my life with!

Jim took this video yesterday while the boys played Wii fit. Joshua's favorite "game" is running. All three boys enjoyed the trek through the park this time around. Way too cute don't you think?
1 comment:
A cute bunch of little hams!
Post a Comment