Nearly a year ago I won a contest at work and was awarded an iPhone 3G. It sat for months in my office as I milled over whether or not I would actually use it or not. Finally, after 10 months, I spent two hours on Thanksgiving getting it set up. Wow!! Why the heck did I wait so long? This is the greatest device EVER!You'd think that since I work for the provider that sells these things I would have realized just how awesome they were before now. Never the less, I am completely addicted to this thing and it's only been 24 hours. I've already downloaded several apps and loaded up on iTunes. I still have a few things to figure out, but I know I won't be giving this thing up anytime soon.

3 comments:
There are so many awesome free apps available.
I am now putting the guilt trip on Charlie for one. BTW... Love the family picture.
i am getting the droid soon, u can heph me with it!!!
Post a Comment