Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Christmas Decoration Saga: The Second Year

For those of you who have been reading my blog over the past year and a half, you will remember the multitude of posts highlighting the trials and tribulations of our outdoor holiday decorations last year. I can count on two hands the number of mornings I ventured out in my jammies to determine where the issue was with the faulty lights.

It's a new year, and a new configuration, one that was sure to give us no trouble, right? Wrong! Althought the lights have functioned more nights than not, I discovered last week with the rain that we still had not worked out all the bugs. I suspect that my husband used an indoor extension cord somewhere in the mix since the only days the lights don't work are the days when moisture has filled the air. I supposed we will try it again in 2010 and I will keep my fingers crossed that we have 100% participation from all lights and inflatables on the 3rd try.

No comments: