

What a blessing it was to awake this morning and find my little 2 year old laying next to me in my warm and cozy bed. As I quietly sang Happy Birthday to you, I watched as your little mouth formed a smile and your eyes awakened with a twinkle so big I knew you knew just how special today was. It's hard to believe that you're already celebrating two years in our lives. I knew the day that you were born that you would capture our hearts and be such an integral part of our family. So to my Matty Moose, happy happy birthday little man. Mommy loves you more than you know and has enjoyed watching you learn and explore. I can't wait to see what the next year brings us. I love you Moose!!
Love,
Mommy


1 comment:
What a great and special day it was!
Post a Comment