Poor Joshua. We had made plans to celebrate his birthday yesterday with one of his best friends, Cole Gammons. Cole is travelling to North Carolina on vacation on Thursday so he will not be able to attend the big birthday bash this weekend. We were set to order pizza (Joshua's favorite), open presents, and eat the birthday cake we bought Joshua when low and behold the viral stomach yuck that plagued Matthew all weekend found a way into Joshua's system just in time for his big day. Although Joshua did get to open his gifts, he spent the majority of the evening heaving into the small white trash can next to the couch. I felt ABSOLUTELY AWFUL! Needless to say, mommy came to the rescue until about 2am when he threw up for the last time. I am happy to say that he is feeling much better today and should be ready to return to YMCA and all his friends tomorrow. Happy Birthday buddy - your party this weekend should make up for a lousy day yesterday.

Joshua blows out his candles - all 6 of them!

For those of you not into shoes, I can assure you that Sketchers Airraiders are the newest craze. Dominic even got a new pair of Sketchers. Both Joshua and Dominic were stoked!!

Two new games!!

Thank you nana for the cool Batman card (and the money that was inside)!

1 comment:
I'm glad Joshua is feeling better (and I am, too!). Guess we were the only two to share in Matthew's illness! Lucky us! Glad you liked the card, Joshua! See you this weekend for the big bash!
Post a Comment