Monday, August 25, 2008

End of an Era



Today was the first of many first days of school. The only difference is that Joshua has graduated from the 3 hour half day of Kindergarden to the full day of 1st grade. Although Mommy is sad to see him grow up so quickly, I am excited at what the new school year will bring. Joshua was anxious to meet his new teacher this morning, Mrs. Spencer, and to see his friends. He is enrolled at the YMCA afterschool for this year and will ride bus K there each day. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he doesn't lolligag and miss the bus. He is well known for doing things in his own sweet time. I will supervise his walk to the bus today and make sure he gets off at the right spot.


Congratulations on 1st grade, Joshua. I am so very proud of you!

1 comment:

Vickie said...

And your "Mickey Nana" is also very proud of you - you are growing up to be quite a young man!