On our way home from the YMCA today, Joshua and I had a conversation about life and how sad I was to see him growing up so quickly. I am still amazed at how smart he is. The conversation went something like this:
Pam: Mommy is sad because she wants you to stay young for a long time
Joshua: I know, but I can't wait to be big
P: Why do you want to be big?
J: Because I want to have kids
P: You want to have kids?
J: Yes, but I haven't decided what I will name them yet.
P: Mommy would like you to be married too.
J: Yah, I know.
P: Who will you marry?
J: I'm not sure yet.
P: What about Noelle?
J: I asked her if she wanted to marry me but she said she is still thinking about it.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is SO cute! It's also a compliment to you and Jim because he sees you as role models and wants to have his own loving family someday, too. What a sweetheart he is!
Way to cute!!! Joshua is such a special boy. I guess Lins is out of the running with him so I will have to keep my fingers crossed that Dominic might be interested in her. BTW I love the conversations on the way home after school
joshua is so cute! he is growing up fast!!
Post a Comment