Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Free Haircut

On Saturday, Joshua and Dominic decided to play barbershop and here was the final result:

Why is it always the little one who ends up regretting their decision to play this game?

...and I couldn't resist this one! He'll be the next to play barbershop and lose, but for now he's just a cutie pie. (And, yes Pam, that is Mama Mia playing in the background. I haven't finished watching it yet, but I'm trying)

4 comments:

Pamela said...

Darn, I was going to say that I see you picked up Mamma Mia. You have got to tell me that you get the urge to dance while you are watching it?

Vickie said...

Boys will be boys! It was bound to happen sooner or later!

uncle joseph said...

maybe they can keep practicing and cut uncles hair!!

Pattie said...

Oh my. I only have the problem with one of my children (ahem) and a pair of scissors. That child continues to cut their own hair no matter what talks we have.