Wednesday, January 14, 2009
It Was an Accident, Mom
Thank you, Pam, for reminding me that I'm slacking on blog updates. While I do realize this, I've been a bit hindered for the past three days. On Sunday night, Dominic decided to push my laptop off the couch, and the collision with the hard wood floor jarred something loose. After 40 minutes on the phone with Dell, I learned that it was not repairable by me, thus, I waited for a box to be shipped to return it to the Dell service center for repair. The best part of this is that I will have to cough up $358 to have it repaired. So much for the good deal I thought I got on the darn thing a few months ago. So it goes with little hands in your house. Dominic learned his lesson and is aware that next time he takes "fate" in his hands, I will be making a withdrawal from his Savings account to cover the fees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Poor Dominic. I wouldn't have wanted to be around when the happened.
I'm sure he'll be more careful in the future! Lesson learned by all...
uh oh!!!
Guess that's one of the downsides to wood floors. Hopefully they can fix it fast.
Post a Comment