Saturday, May 2, 2009

Congratulations, Kimrah and Nick!

Tonight, Kimrah Drahos (our babysitter and friend) became Mrs. Kimrah Doiel. Jim and I attended the wedding and brought Dominic along for the event. It was a beautiful ceremony as it took place late this afternoon on Nick's grandparents property right on Nacimiento Lake. There couldn't have been a more perfect day for the blessed event.

You may now kiss the bride! This was exactly the moment that Dominic realized that he was not going to have the opportunity to marry Miss Kimrah, and he broke down crying.

Kimrah tries to console Dominic as he sobs on her shoulder. This little man had his heart broken tonight.




Marcella, Kimrah, and Tom


A perfect photo opp


Yes, Jim had a bit too much to drink. He crashed the second we got home and I can hear him snoring as I'm typing - never a good sign


Kyler, Westin, Kimrah, and Dominic
aka Rowdy Bunch


Dominic and Kimrah enjoy a dance


I posed with Ashley and Logan - boy we miss them so much!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Looks like everyone enjoyed themselves. Lins & I think you look stunning in that dress.

Lift Up Your Hearts said...

You look beautiful, and that is HILARIOUS and so adorable about Dominic!

Vickie said...

I also like the dress, and Jim was color-coordinated to match! Poor little Dominic - "puppy love" hurts just as much as the "real" thing. Keep your chin up, Dom, there will be LOTS of opportunities for the little charmer that you are!