It's Thursday, and I have nothing exciting to share, but I hated to go another day without a post so here goes. This serves as a shout out to Jim for all the things he did this past week:
1. Thanks for taking the LIVE mouse out of the mouse trap and throwing him in the garbage can so that I could fret everytime I opened the lid before finally hauling it to the curb last night.
2. Thank you for replacing the rope on Matty's baby swing so that he could enjoy the fresh air with the other two boys last night. We've made the 15 min on the play structure a nightly routine.
3. Thank you for fixing the waterfall in the backyard so that I don't have to look at the science experiment that we were apparently growing on the rocks anymore.
4. Thank you for remembering to hang our American Flag on the front porch in honor of Memorial Day (by the way, the wind did me the honor of taking it down on Tuesday).
5. And most importantly, thank you for always being my rock and my right hand while we journey through this adventure of craziness together. I wouldn't want to share it with anyone else.
Stay tuned for more exciting news from the Riggio family as we have an eventful weekend planned!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Nice tribute to Jim! (Well, maybe not so much the mouse part!)
You do such a great job of taking a moment and stepping back from all of the crazyiness and putting things in perspective.
Post a Comment