Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Big Birthday Bash!

While I realize that I am playing catch up, I am posting all of the "happenings" for the quickly passing month of August.

The boys (Joshua and Dominic) finally celebrated their birthdays together after years of dual events. We opted for the Harris Stage Lines and a cowboy themed bash.....and, boy did we all have fun! The party included a hay ride, horse rides for the kiddos, two games, lunch, and more fun than I thought could be packed into 2 hours.

Joshua and Dominic enjoyed playing with their cousins and friends so much that we took the party to the local waterpark, and then to pizza and ice cream for dinner. They each got some new clothes, books and toys, and money for their savings accounts. Thank you to everyone that joined us and made this a memorable event for all.

1 comment:

Vickie said...

It WAS a terrific birthday party and a fabulous location! Not sure who had the most fun - the kids or the grown ups!