I finally did it! I've been complaining about my dinosaur of a desktop computer for years. Besides the fact that the darn thing won't read my camera anymore and is outdated and won't allow me to install new software, it now has deleted the anti-virus software and has at least 100 spyware on it. I give up!! So.....I called Dell on Friday and ordered a new laptop for me! I'm so excited!
Monday, October 20, 2008
An Early Christmas Gift
I finally did it! I've been complaining about my dinosaur of a desktop computer for years. Besides the fact that the darn thing won't read my camera anymore and is outdated and won't allow me to install new software, it now has deleted the anti-virus software and has at least 100 spyware on it. I give up!! So.....I called Dell on Friday and ordered a new laptop for me! I'm so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations! You'll have fun with it!
can you get me one too?
Post a Comment