Yesterday was Joshua's day! On Thursday's, I volunteer in his classroom which is a treat for him. I very much enjoy helping the 1st graders with their school work, and especially enjoy watching how independent Josh is in his classroom. He works so well on his own and is very quiet (unlike he is at home with his brothers). As with every Thursday, Josh was sad to see me leave. Since this week is parent teacher conference week, he gets out at 12:30 every day. After running my errands, I decided to pick him up early from YMCA and let him help decorate for Halloween. He was SOOO excited!
Joshua climbed the ladder into the attic with me and helped me rummage through all of our holiday decorations and then helped me pull everything out of the boxes. He set up the inflatable spider all by himself and positioned it perfectly on the front porch. Words cannot express how proud I am of him nor how sad I am that he is growing up all too quick!
I will post photos of our decorations once I get a chance.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm proud of him!
way to go joshua! i cant wait to see your decoratons.
Post a Comment