Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Six Quirks

Directions: Tell six unspectacular quirks about yourself. I really hate these kinds of things, but what the heck…

1. I am a perfectionist, which drives my husband nuts. He can go through and clean the house while I’m at work and then I will re-clean the next day. It drives him nuts!! For some reason it just doesn’t look right unless I do it.

2. I sing to myself when I’m driving in the car. Yes, I know everyone does, but I get in the groove and put rhythm to the words. I suppose other drivers think I’m nuts.

3. I love the way clean sheets feel. Each week when I change the sheets I can't wait to get in bed that night so I can rub my feet all over them. (Thanks Pattie – we are so much alike!!). I will add to this, however, and say that I hate it when my husband climbs under the sheets the first night I after I change them in his dirty, stinky underwear and t-shirt.

4. I take two showers a day, every day. I have no clue why. I like to go to bed clean and then need another pick me up to get my day started.

5. Ear wax grosses me out! My kids have clean ears, as do I, but I wish I could carry Q-tips around and hand them to strangers. YUCK!!

6. In the winter, I love lighting candles. The first thing I do in the morning is walk around my house and light them all, even if I have to blow them out 30 minutes later.

I tag anyone who wants to play along, so as not to put undue pressure on you.

2 comments:

Vickie said...

You girls are too funny!

uncle joseph said...

i agree with your mother on this one!!!