Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Black Friday!


Ugh! For many, today symbolizes the first day of madness as shoppers look for bargains and deals. For me, today symbolizes the first day of retail hell. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Christmas time, but I love stress free days and low sales quotas more. As I look forward to the next 28 days of Christmas, I am anxious to see the stars light up in my childrens' eyes, the decorations become complete at my home, and the wonders of retail this holiday season.
P.S If you are looking for a deal on a cell phone, DSL, or Advanced Television, stop by an AT&T store near you to make my holiday even better!!

2 comments:

Vickie said...

I second your opinion! Won't go anywhere near the shopping or stores today or probably even this weekend! I prefer to celebrate and enjoy the true meaning of the season and will finish my shopping AFTER Black Friday!

uncle joseph said...

i went out to the mess but it wasnt too bad in east hills target!!!merry christmas everybody!!