Saturday, November 15, 2008
Oh where, oh where....
did my camera go? Sometime between Tuesday night and Thursday afternoon, my camera disappeared. Although I am convinced that either Joshua or Dominic have hidden it and can't remember where, this doesn't help the fact that I can't find the darn thing. I'm not too concerned since I already downloaded all the photos off of it and have a new camera on my Christmas list anyway. I suppose I can use the professional size Fuji camera Jim bought me a few years ago until I am able to replace the small purse-sized equivalent. Keep your fingers crossed that the darn thing turns up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i hope you find it!!
Well, the boys and I looked all over on Saturday and found hide nor hair of it. I'm sure it will turn up somewhere!
Post a Comment