Thursday, February 19, 2009

Where did a year go?


For those of you who have seen or spoken to me in the past few days, you would agree that I am having a tough time dealing with the reality that Matthew will be one in a week. Where did my baby go? I keep thinking about the past year, and wondering where the heck it went. Wasn't it just yesterday that I peered into that little glass bassinet in the hospital and grinned from ear to ear as I gushed over my precious newborn? What a blessing this little guy has been to all of us. I can only pray that he stays happy and healthy, and continues to be the sweet little guy that awakens with me each morning and snuggles with me each night.


P.S. Today is picture day - keep your fingers crossed that they turn out perfect!

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Yes, it is hard to believe that it's already been a year! But then, I still find it hard to believe that my own "babies" are already 35, with babes of their own!

Pamela said...

Where does time go? I remember calling each day the week before
(I'm sure I drove you crazy)to get a status.....I was hoping for the 26th as it is Ry's birthday but the 27th was perfect as it is now Matty's special day.