Thursday, February 26, 2009
Happy First Birthday Matthew!!
February 27, 2009
Dear Matthew,
For as long as I can remember, my life was destined to include three little boys. One year ago, my dream was fulfilled when we welcomed you into our lives. As I look at you each day, you are a constant reminder of how precious life is. I cherish every moment with you and delight in watching you explore and learn. Although I am saddened that this day is already upon us, I will cherish all the memories of you in your first year of life. You are such a sweet and precious little boy and I am proud to be your Mommy.
Happy, Happy Birthday, Matty Moose! I love you! XXOO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
The first year was just the beginning......get ready for many, many more awesome memories with Matty.
Happy, Happy 1st Birthday to my youngest grandchild! I love you, Matty!
Love, Nana
Have a super day!
happy birthday matthew love uncle joseph and tony!!!
Post a Comment