Wednesday, April 15, 2009
My Three Angels
I was reminded today that through sorrow comes laughter. I spent time to myself today, reminiscing about my childhood, time with my grandma, adventures we took together. I must admit that today was much better than the previous three as there were fewer tears, and absolutely no anger. For whatever reason, my three little guys have been on their best behavior all day (other than the fact that we were ALL up at 5:30am this morning). Dominic's teacher even sent home a note that he was very good at school today. Given this, I decided to reward them with a trip to the Pizza parlor since I knew I had a busy evening of packing to do. They both sat patiently while the pizza was being cooked and didn't argue when I advised them that we would play games after we ate. They were sooooo good! They enjoyed an entire small pizza and played video games for about 30 minutes, and didn't even fuss when I said it was time to go. They were so good, I took them next door to Rite Aid and treated us to ice cream!! Dominic couldn't decide so he got two scoops. What a delightful evening we had. Thank you boys for putting a smile back on mommy's face. Maybe you knew I needed one, but I suspect that a guardian angel from above knew I needed it more.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Way too precious!
Great pictures!!
what a great day! grandma was with you i do believe!!
I love the picture of them all with toothbrushes in their mouths.
Post a Comment