Yesterday we took the boys for our annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch. For those of you who do not know, the pumpkin patch is owned by the Harris family. They are the couple who provided the cool venue for Joshua and Dominic's birthday party this year. As usual, the pumpkin patch was all decked out and hundreds of pumpkins were layed out ready to be picked. The boys had a blast visiting all the displays on the grounds, and especially enjoyed the corn maze. Jim and I assumed it would be an easy navigation through since the first half only had one path to take but of course we were wrong. About half way through the maze, the fun began. After about 20 mins, we had had enough. With some assistance from the gentleman in the basket/crane above the maze, we took two more turns and we were out. Matthew certainly enjoyed his first trip and found the hay rather appetizing. We are looking forward to a fun Halloween!
A nose picker, a thumb sucker, and a big cheesy grin...that's my boys!!
BOO!! Joshua is on the left, Matthew is in the middle, and Dominic is down low.
Mommy's three favorite pumpkins!! Dom, Matty, and Josh
Lord know's I wasn't going to get a good picture with the big pumpkin, but it was worth a try.
Matthew was fascinated with the hay. He knawed on this one piece for several minutes.

Need I say anything?

Dominic and Joshua navigate through the corn maze with daddy and mommy (and Matthew) close behind.


Jim show's Dominic where corn comes from.

...and Matthew attempts to harvest his own!
3 comments:
Such cute pictures! Ella is visiting the pumpkin patch next week with her kindergarten class. Last year when mom was visiting she, I, and Ella got lost in a corn maze here in a down pour...not good. Glad you eventually found your way out.
looks like you all had a good time! the boys are getting so big!!!
What a great time for all of you! I love the photos - it's fun to compare them with the photos from previous years and see how the boys have grown. I think the first time we visited there Joshua was a baby!
Post a Comment