I LOVE having Thursdays off just because I have time to spend with the boys. I volunteered in Joshua's classroom two times yesterday, and Joshua opted to go home with me after school than ride the bus to YMCA (Wow! He chose mom over his friends - hopefully that's a trend that continues for a while). We decided to visit the Paso Robles Childrens Museum to inquire about an annual membership - $125 for a family membership; what a steal....so we signed up. We then picked up Dominic and Matthew and ventured back over to play at the museum. Matthew and I enjoyed watching Joshua and Dominic play for about an hour and a half.
Last night was the Bauer School PTO hoe down. This is an annual fundraiser held on the grounds of Joshua's school. The boys had a blast!! After paying $3 for a burnt up hamburger, I enjoyed watching Joshua and Dominic play with their friends, rope a cow, jump in a potato sack race, and make bookmarks. Matthew enjoyed looking cute as ever in his new Moose jammies.
3 comments:
looks like you all had fun!!!
Our PTA carnival event got cancelled this year because Ella's school is all torn up. Too bad we couldn't have come to Joshuas. Looks like it was a blast!
Oh, what a fun time! School carnivals are alwaays the greates!
Post a Comment