With Christmas shortly upon us, I took the liberty of cleaning out the boys room and office this morning to make room for what's sure to be another "successful" holiday. I hauled out a huge box filled with puzzles, books, matchbox cars, Little People sets, and a myriad of other things. Jim is gearing up to have a yard sale in the next few weeks so we are sure to make a few bucks off the pile that is building in the garage. I'm excited at the chance that I may be able to park my Camry inside for the winter.
Joshua and Dominic spent the morning arguing and tattling, an everyday occurance at this stage in their lives. Joshua has started fibbing and this makes Jim angry. I keep reminding myself that he is 6 years old and is going through a phase. I just hope this phase dissipates soon for fear that he may permanently be assigned to his room. Matthew helped organize toys and was more fascinated with the baskets and zip lock bags I was attempting to store everything in.
We have been invited to dinner at the Gammon's house this evening which is exciting since we generally do the hosting on Sunday. On the menu is Carne Asada, Chicken and Rice - YUM! Since I am off work for the next few days, I suppose there will be a beer or two involved as well. Hopefully the boys will behave so that we may visit with our friends.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hmmm, perhaps I'll bring over the few things I have accumulated in my garage and add them to your sale...?
i have plenty of junk in my garage too!!
Post a Comment