I absolutely LOVE Mrs. Shutt as she put my mind at ease by sharing a story about leaving her youngest son Ryan (who is now 17) in his 1st grade class for the first day. It probably helps that she is the mother to two boys so we have a bit in common.
Joshua expressed that he had a fun day at school when I picked him up at YMCA today, and even brought a thank you note home from Mrs. Shutt for the items we purchased for the class. I'm hoping that 2nd grade will be just as fun as 1st grade and that we all survive our oldest son growing up way too fast! We love you, Joshua!

2 comments:
New horizons and new challenges - they grow up way too fast. Have fun, Joshua! I love you and am proud of you!
hope he had fun!
Post a Comment