
With over 75% of my home covered with tile or hardwood floors, I have struggled for years to do more than run the vacuum over it for the simple fact that mopping is my least favorite thing to do (and is time consuming). Problem solved! With the help of a few sales contests, I was awarded enough My Reward points at work to order this little green clean machine.....and might I say that I absolutely LOVE it! For months I've had black scuff marks on several tiles in my bathroom, and I assumed it was something that was permanent. Boy was I wrong. A few swipes of this thing and it came up with ease. I would highly recommend the Bissell Steam Mop if you have non-carpeted surfaces in your home. What a great invention for us working moms!

2 comments:
Sounds like a "cool tool"!
can you come try it at my house?
Post a Comment