Friday, September 18, 2009

A Few Disney Pics - Compliments of the Disney PhotoPass

Disney has this great program called the Photo Pass. I've seen it in use for many months but didn't know until my dear friend Michelled told me about it during our visit in May. Guests can load up a photo card and have all their pictures edited and made into a photo CD for the bargain price of $59.95 which means you own the photos. We took advantage of this program last month and after arriving home I edited 16 pictures into, like, 125. Really cool stuff. Anyhow, the disc arrived last week and I'm finally sharing a few of my favorites. I see a Christmas card coming from one of the many options I received. Enjoy....










4 comments:

uncle joseph said...

cool photos!

Lynette said...

Fun pictures. Our family loves Disneyland!!

Kara Haushalter said...

How fun...we have a pic with Lightening and Mater!

Vickie said...

Those are great! What a neat thing - I had no idea...