I love how he runs to greet me at the door and yells "mama!" right before he barrels into me and wraps his little arms around my legs.
I love how he is eager to give everyone kisses and puckers up like a little fish and makes a little smooching noise when he "let's go" of the kiss.
I love how he falls to sleep every night next to me and likes to cuddle with his taggy blankie.
I love that every morning he awakes with a smile on his face and is excited to greet the new day with excitement. I also like that he wants nothing other than to be with mommy in the morning and especially enjoys putting make-up on with me.
I love how he is eager to talk on the phone to nana (and anyone else for that matter) and says "aye" about 15 times until you actually put the phone up to his ear, and then there is silence. Maybe someday soon Nana will actually have a conversation with him, but until then I will enjoy the conversation from my end as I watch this little guy mesmerized.
I love how he climbs on my tummy at night and insists that we sing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" over and over again and how he only likes it if we do all the hand motions and tickle him along the way.
I love how anytime he sees a camera he instantly goes into picture mode and scrunches up his face and an intense "CHEESE!"
I love that he is fascinated with shoes, and is meticulous about wearing them all the time.
I love how he tells everyone "bye-bye" and waves to them over and over again until they are out of sight.
I love how he reaches out his little hand to place in mind when I ask him "can you hold my hand?" He loves the sense of touch and especially enjoys the human touch.
I love that when he is restless, I can stroke his head and he instantly calms down. In this sense, he is so much like me. I remember my grandma doing the same thing to me and getting the same reaction.
I love how he looks like a little stink bug when he sleeps at night with his booty in the air.
I love that he is independent in his own little way; he carries his lunch box into his class, insists on using the "boom" to help me sweep, how he selects his own cup for water each day and proceeds to spill it on most occasions.
I love how he calls all of the animals their own little names and is so excited to see them; Gigi (Angie), Sissy (Sydney), and Eo (Leo). He loves to give them all hugs and kisses even though they general growl or hiss at him. He is such a lover.
And one of my favorites, I love how he absolutely LOVES ice, and screams for it anytime he sees it in a cup (...so Jim got him his very own cup on Sunday night)

2 comments:
Love this post! Matty Moose is so adorable and sweet! Isn't it nice to be mom and be the only one who see these things up close!
You summed it up so well - he is such a sweetie and I love him so much!
Post a Comment