There was a silent auction and a live auction. We bid on several items in the silent auction and I made one last round right before the bidding ended to ensure that we won everything. We spent $215 on the silent auction, but got the following:
1. Tobin James gift basket with 4 wine glasses, 2 bottles of wine, 2 plates, 2 candles, and a cool faux rose plant that will look nice in our bathroom. Winning bid - $70 (might I add that Tobin James is our favorite winery!)
2. Pet Care basket with $70 in grooming gift certificates, multiple dog toys, Nail file and grooming brush, a variety of dog treats and sample packs of food, and a dog bowl. Winning bid - $45
3. A date night basket with Dinner for two (at a special event on 6/26 valued at $110), $20 Gift Certificate to the Movies, $20 Gift Certificate to Coldstone Creamery, and a bottle of wine. Winning bid - $100
In addition, Jim bid on a bottle of wine for $150. We had donated a 32" Flatscreen TV for the event and they were using the bottles of wine as the "raffle tickets" for the TV. I'd say they made a grip of money on the TV since they auctioned off 15 bottles of wine and all went for $75 or more.
Maybe next year we will auction off seats at the fun table and donate the proceeds to STARs.

Mike and Jill Mazur
We will sure miss this family when they move to Florida in two months
We were just being funny - no, I don't drink from the bottle
I wonder where the good picture of us went? Mike?

The rolling hills of Paso Robles - breathtaking!



1 comment:
Sounds like a very fun and very productive evening!
Post a Comment