Monday, June 29, 2009
Blah, blah, blah
I really feel like I need to post something, but I'm just not there yet. I promise that there is more to come in the next few days. I have a sick child, again, and did not get enough sleep last night. Thank goodness Jim is off work this week and can stay home should anyone need a parent. I, on the other hand, have another busy week at work. Because of the holiday I do get an extra day off so it's only one day of work and then a day off....YAY! I can hear the waterpark calling my name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Uh, oh...who's sick?
Matthew. He seems okay today, but he was running a high fever all last night. We will see what today brings.
Hang in there!
Owen is sick too. Really sick. And to top it off the A/C went out this afternoon. Mike cannot get back from CA soon enough!
Post a Comment