Friday, July 17, 2009

On the Road Again

Finally....it's that time of year for the first of two Riggio summer vacations. Today we leave Bakersfield for the long treck through the desert en route to American Fork, Utah to visit with my sister and her family. Although I am very much looking forward to a fun week, the head cold that has consumed me will probably make the travel a bit unbearable. Please say a little prayer that the boys ride well and that my head clears a bit.

We will update you once we arrive.

5 comments:

Pamela said...

Enjoy your time with your sister!

Pattie said...

Yay...you are about 45 minutes from my house as I type this. I just ordered lunch and will run and pick it up so we can eat when you get here.

Vickie said...

Glad you all made it ok - that's a long enough drive without 3 little boys in the back seat! Have a great week!

Unknown said...

have a good time.

uncle joseph said...

have a great vacation to all of you! i miss all of you!!