Forgive me, Kara, for jumping the gun on this one but I am so excited I have to share!! I had the pleasure of meeting Kara a few months back at a graduation party and it turned out that not only is she very talented, I look forward to a life long friendship with her. She has been feverishly working on twin size quilts for the boys bunk beds and she sent me a picture of her progress today. All I can say is WOW!! These are going to be gorgeous in the boys' room. I will be sure to post pics of the real deal once they are completely finished, but until the enjoy!
Thanks again, Kara. You are the BEST!!

Check out Kara's work at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6121045
3 comments:
Wow - that's going to be awesome!
nice they will look great!
Pam, I just read some on your blog today and I am so taken back that you blogged about me and my quilts! I have enjoyed talking with you and getting to know you more via facebook/ email/ and BLOG. And I am so blessed to have met you and look forward to a life-long friendship as well!
It is my pleasure to be making you guys some quilts. They have been so fun to make!
Post a Comment