
Before you laugh, remember that mom's wear far too many hats in the family. Dominic's class had two, yes two, projects in the last week. The first was a family photo collage for their family tree in the class. I can assure you the mine was the most decorated since I had far too many photos for the "leaf" they sent home and had to make a bigger and better one. The second project was to decorate a body as your child for their wall in studio. I was doing well until I got to the face. I'm sure it didn't help that the background was green. I suppose I could have found a way to cover the face in something else, but I was strapped for time and wanted to get it done. So.....do I at least get an A for effort?
4 comments:
I think I would have just given credit to Dom for this project!
My, my Pam, when did you adopt a child from Africa? LOL!
So, really, when they send projects home it is homework for the parents? That sucks.
It turned out cute, even if it looks like a 6-day old beating on the little mans face. Did all of the little people have green faces?
Holy crud, so glad I didn't have that project placed on my plate!
Hmm, interesting choice of background colors! Actually, I think Dominic may have demonstrated that same tinge of green this past Saturday when he had a "bug"!
Post a Comment