Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Gerber Baby

When my daycare asked if they could use a photo of Matthew as a gift for the owner, Ella, I quickly replied "sure!" You see, Matthew has been chosen as one of the favorites and I know this because I have to peel him off her hip each night when I arrive for pick-up. He cries and doesn't want to leave. Little did I know that the picture they would use would melt my heart. I was so impressed that I asked for a copy and have now scanned it in for posterity sake. I truly feel blessed to have/have had the most handsome little guys anyone could ask for. Isn't he a doll?


6 comments:

Pamela said...

Beyond adorable! I only wish I had more time with all 3!

Andy & Jen said...

This is a great photo, I understand why he is a favorite at school!

Kara Haushalter said...

Yes, he is a doll! I need to email you the pics I have of him!

Put that boy in commercials!

Jim said...

Once again honey, you have touch me with your words. Thank you for giving us three of the most enjoyable little boys that a Daddy could ask for.

Love you!

Vickie said...

An absolute charmer!

uncle joseph said...

what a great picture!