Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday, Dominic!

Dear Dominic,

Four years ago today we welcomed you into our "little" family. Mommy still remembers that warm summer day and every minute of your arrival. How could I forget seeing your precious little face for the very first time? You were a beautiful baby and have grown into a handsome and rambunctious little man. So today, Dominic, I wish you the best 4th birthday any little boy could ask for! May the next year of your life bring you new experiences, new memories, and lots of love and happiness.

I love you, buddy!
























4 comments:

Pamela said...

Lindsay is so excited that "her" Dominic is 4 like her. Wishing Dom a wonderful birthday!

Vickie said...

Happy Birthday, Dominic! Your "Mickey Nana" sure does love you!

uncle joseph said...

happy late birthday dominic! uncle joseph loves you!!

Andy & Jen said...

Happy Birthday Dominic! I hope it was fun!