Saturday, March 14, 2009

Goodbye Grandpa Floyd

Friday the 13th proved to be a very unlucky day for us. Jim received a call from his mom yesterday that his beloved grandpa Floyd had passed away. What a kind and gentle man he was. We always enjoyed visiting with grandpa as he had many stories to tell, and had a sense of humor next to none. We will certainly miss this precious man. He lived a happy, healthy, and long life to which we are all grateful for. Thank you grandpa for the memories over the short period of time I knew you, and for making an impression on our little boys who will forever hold you in their hearts. We were blessed to have you in our lives.

2 comments:

Pattie said...

So sorry to hear of your loss. It was unfortunate that I was never able to meet him.

Vickie said...

My condolences on your loss - I enjoyed visiting with Floyd on the few occasions we were able to get together. I know he will be missed...