So I mentioned that this was parent-teacher conference week, and ours was scheduled on Tuesday morning at 7am (yes, a bit early but it's what worked for both Mrs. Spencer and me). As expected Joshua is doing great at writing and math, and is just below grade level in reading. He has made strides in the right direction all year and for that I am so proud of him. She gave me some tips for over the summer to ensure that he is ready for 2nd grade. He continues to struggle with behavior on the playground, but he is a boy and will eventually grow out of it. We will spend one on one time with Joshua daily to help remedy the issues he has. I am so very proud of you, Joshua, and can't wait to watch you grow and learn over the next 12 years!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Like Father, Like Son
It was hair cut day with Tim today for Joshua and Jim. Joshua is on minimum day all week due to parent teacher conferences, so Jim picked him up early to spend some time with him. Can you tell they are related? Some days Joshua just looks like a mimi Jim to me....this is one of those days.

So I mentioned that this was parent-teacher conference week, and ours was scheduled on Tuesday morning at 7am (yes, a bit early but it's what worked for both Mrs. Spencer and me). As expected Joshua is doing great at writing and math, and is just below grade level in reading. He has made strides in the right direction all year and for that I am so proud of him. She gave me some tips for over the summer to ensure that he is ready for 2nd grade. He continues to struggle with behavior on the playground, but he is a boy and will eventually grow out of it. We will spend one on one time with Joshua daily to help remedy the issues he has. I am so very proud of you, Joshua, and can't wait to watch you grow and learn over the next 12 years!
So I mentioned that this was parent-teacher conference week, and ours was scheduled on Tuesday morning at 7am (yes, a bit early but it's what worked for both Mrs. Spencer and me). As expected Joshua is doing great at writing and math, and is just below grade level in reading. He has made strides in the right direction all year and for that I am so proud of him. She gave me some tips for over the summer to ensure that he is ready for 2nd grade. He continues to struggle with behavior on the playground, but he is a boy and will eventually grow out of it. We will spend one on one time with Joshua daily to help remedy the issues he has. I am so very proud of you, Joshua, and can't wait to watch you grow and learn over the next 12 years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Definitely a father/son resemblance in that photo! I'm very proud of how well Joshua is doing!
Post a Comment