I'm proud to say that I just finished our 2008 tax return...woo hoo! I've been putting it off for weeks, and now know why. After stressing for what seemed like an hour over my missing Tahoe receipt book, I opted to omit the vehicle all together. For the first time since I can remember, not only are we getting a lucrative refund from the Federal Govt (God bless Matthew - not only did we receive a $1,150 tax credit for daycare, we received an additional $839 stimulus payment since he was born in 2008), we DO NOT have to pay the State of California - YIPPY!! With the refund we are receiving, we should be able to fund two years worth of summer vacations, which is a bonus!!
Here's to wishing everyone a happy tax season.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congratulations!
Post a Comment